Let's Get Into The Ins & Outs of Prostate Milking: The Health Benefits & Milking Toys
Prostate milking may sound like something that is best left up to agricultural professionals, but surprise, it is the key to multiple whole-body orgasms for men. This form of intimate massage not only takes sexual pleasure to dizzying new heights, but it also may provide many health benefits.
Let’s take a closer look at prostate milking, both its pleasures and benefits.
So, Why Is It Called Prostate ‘Milking’?
The prostate is a small muscular gland (about the size of a walnut) that produces the seminal fluid found in ejaculate. - and many people believe that the appearance of cum is the reason behind prostate massage becoming known as ‘milking’ - but that’s not the case.
The name ‘milking’ is due to the action involved in massaging the prostate. Think dedicated flaxen-haired milkmaid.
Milking the prostate has been known to deliver incredible, eye-popping multiple orgasms, which are made easier with the help of sex toys (prostate massagers). These sex aids have been specifically designed for prostate stimulation. So, if you want to experience new levels of sexual pleasure - make sure that you have the right equipment (more on that later).
But first, let’s take a closer look at some of the medical conditions that can affect prostate owners - and how prostate massage can help.
What Conditions Can Prostate Milking Help Treat?
Milking the prostate could help to diagnose certain male health issues and potentially treat male health issues too. Let's dig in a bit into the health benefits one might experience from prostate milking:
🔵 Prostate Milking Might Improve Enlarged Prostate:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a type of prostate enlargement that is non-cancerous. It becomes more common in men over the age of 50, but lifestyle choices and other environmental factors mean that BPH can strike any man, of any age.
- BPH may cause urinary tract symptoms like loss of bladder control and difficulty fully emptying the bladder. Some studies (and research is ongoing) have found that prostate massage may alleviate BPH symptoms.
🔵 Prostate Milking & Chronic Prostatitis:
- Inflammation of the prostate happens, and it's usually the result of infection or injury. That can result in prostatitis, a condition that can make urination difficult and painful. It can also cause flu-like symptoms and generalized pain in the pelvic area. Several studies have suggested that milking the prostate can help improve these symptoms.
🔵 Painful Ejaculations & Prostate Milking
- It’s only recently that pain during ejaculation has begun to receive the attention that it deserves from the medical community. However, initial discussions among medical professionals have examined the role of prostate massage as a complementary treatment to other, traditional drug-based therapies.
🔵 Erectile Dysfunction & Prostate Milking
- It is said that prostate massage could prove to be helpful for men with ED because it increases blood flow to the area which might make it easier to maintain an erection. (After all, Viagra just boosts blood flow.)
- Although research into ED is now focusing on treatments for the condition, studies on the role of prostate massage in managing ED are few and far between. However, there's a lot of anecdotal evidence about ED and the benefits of prostate milking.
- The psychological benefits of having intense orgasms without stress should not also be underestimated.
The Prostate and the ‘Big C’
Mention the word ‘prostate’ to most men and there are two thoughts that usually cross their minds, ‘that’s in your bum isn’t it?’ and ‘OMG - prostate cancer’.
The fact of the matter is that yes, the prostate can be reached through the wall of the rectum, and prostate cancer is a serious worry, for good reason.
Reducing prostate cancer risks should be at top-of-mind awareness for men.
Prostate cancer is one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers worldwide. In 2020 (the latest readily available data), there were around 1.4 million new cases of prostate cancer globally.
Your prostate needs all the help it can get given that the risk factors associated with prostate cancer read like a ‘to-do’ list for an average boy's weekend away.
There’s a high-fat diet (road-trip cheeseburgers anyone?), copious amounts of red meat (fire up the barbecue!), and alcohol consumption (toss me a frosty one). Of course, a sedentary lifestyle (take a load off!) and obesity (I swear those cheeseburgers go straight to my ass!) do their part in preventing prostate cancer.
Does Prostate Milking Help Prevent Prostate Cancer?
The jury is still out, but some studies show a link between prostate milking/ejaculation and a lowered risk of prostate cancer.
A long-term study conducted by Harvard Medical School revealed that men who ejaculated 21 times (or more) a month were less likely to develop prostate cancer.
The theory that milking the prostate provides health benefits is being vigorously researched, but if anecdotal evidence and the results of several existing studies are to be believed there are certainly wellness benefits to prostate massage.
So there are valid medical reasons to engage in regular prostate play, either alone or with a partner - but let’s get to the fun stuff, information that will help you combine those health benefits with an opportunity to enjoy mind-blowing orgasms.
Milking the Prostate - Hints, Tips & Milking Toys
There are two ways that you can approach milking the prostate: go old school (using your fingers) or automate by using some of the comfortable high-tech prostate massagers, such as those available from your friends at BerryLemon.
Let’s first look at some methods that you can use to achieve a mind-blowing prostate orgasm.
- The ‘Come Hither’ Motion. This method is perfect for those who are just starting to explore the wonders of prostate massagers. To achieve the desired result, gently insert your (lubed) index finger into the anus and curl your fingers upward to brush against the prostate in the direction of your belly button. Repeat as necessary. (Our milking toy Wes mimics this milking technique.)
- The Doorbell. So-called because the motion resembles ringing a doorbell. Rest the tip of your finger against the outside of the prostate and gently press, just like you would on the doorbell of a new neighbor. You can vary the different pressure or hold your finger in place for shorter and longer intervals while you find out what gets your motor running.
- Circling. Gently use the pad of your finger and move it gently around the edges of the prostate, circling the entire periphery of the gland. Vary the pressure and speed until you find the perfect combination that provides waves of pleasure.
Prostate Milking Toys:
Using your digits is all very well, it’s been a tried and trusted method to achieve an orgasm since people first discovered the joys of great sex. But perhaps technology and great design can make the search for that sometimes elusive P–Spot orgasm easier and more rewarding.
Prostate milking toys have come a long way since the days of the repurposed vibrator. Models like the BerryLemon Wake, Neo, Leo, and Wes have been specifically designed for use by men. They have curves and contours that make milking the prostate far easier.
These prostate massagers boast several features that will make your exploration of prostate pleasure more rewarding, whether you are new to prostate play, or an old hand.
Explore Our Collection Of Prostate Massagers:
You have many choices when it comes to prostate milking toys (aka, prostate massagers) that have been designed for men who enjoy the prostate milking experience. The key to maximizing that experience is to find the right prostate massager for your unique needs.
All of our massagers are premium, hands-free, remote-controlled and feature 10 speeds of vibration. They differ in size, shape and features -- so that everyone can find something they love.
🔵 The Beginner:
Wes is perfect for beginners and fans of butt plugs as it boasts fairly modest proportions. It’s only 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. But the Wes is packed with features including 10-speed vibration, and a rolling pleasure point that mimics that "come hither" finger motion. Don't let the modest size fool you, this massager hits the spot.
🔵 The Pulser:
Neo features a pulser tip that 'taps' right on the prostate. It's a perfect "middle of the road" size. It could even the most experienced pleasure-seeker breathless. Complete with two powerful & independently controlled motors, you can enjoy dual stimulation with the “prostate pulser” and the perineum massager.
🔵 The Ultimate:
For those who want the ultimate in hands-free control and stimulation, there is the BerryLemon Wake. This cordless remote control prostate stimulator has 10 pulse patterns for you to choose from, and a 360° rotating base that has been carefully designed to stay in place - and deliver intense stimulation of the perineum courtesy of the 360° rotating beads.
Prostate Milking Side Effects
Like any type of sex play that involves the insertion of a vibrator or any other foreign object care must be taken. Using a prostate massager or milking the prostate is generally safe, but bear in mind the following.
- Be gentle and use plenty of lube. If you head into the prostate milking experience like a bull in a china shop you may end up tearing/damaging the lining of the rectum or damaging the prostate itself.
- If you are suffering from conditions like rectal or prostate cancer or anal fissures or even severe hemorrhoids you should avoid prostate play.
- If you are unsure about the effects of prostate play then always consult your doctor before diving in.
Article Summary: Exploring Prostate Milking Benefits
Milking the prostate can have a variety of health benefits, and keep in mind that a healthy sex life is part and parcel of a healthy lifestyle. At BerryLemon we provide an incredible variety of prostate massagers that have been designed to provide a safe and comfortable way to achieve incredibly intense prostate orgasms. Make sure that you choose the prostate massager that suits your lifestyle and meets your individual needs.
If you are unsure about which prostate massager is right for you, then take the BerryLemon Prostate Quiz. We’ll mail you the results, and before you know it you’ll be making that prostate massager purchase safe in the knowledge that you are getting a sex toy that is designed with you in mind.